- Official Sites
WatchMaker is now available on iOS - get phone app here
The instructions to install the standalone WatchMaker app on your watch vary depending on which watch you have :
The companion app for your Gear S2/S3 is available and can be downloaded right now from your iPhone / iPad :
Download WatchMaker direct from your Ticwatch2!
Once you have WatchMaker installed on your watch, use the following Cloud Sync instructions to send faces (iPhone users only) : http://watchmaker.haz.wiki/cloudsync
- Install WatchMaker phone app from here
- If you have Android Wear or Ticwatch2 watch the companion app on watch should automatically install - use the Android Wear app on your phone to make sure your watch is connected to your phone
- If you have Samsung Gear S2/S3 (Tizen), get the companion app by searching for Samsung Gear app on Google Play link.
Then search for WatchMaker.
- on iPhone install “WatchMaker iOS Companion App”
- on Google install “WatchMaker Companion for Gear S2 & S3”