- Official Sites
Step Counts for Tizen Gear S2/S3 using Samsung Health
If you have an Android phone and Samsung Gear S2/S3 you can get your step count direct from Samsung Health on your watch.
Here's how you do it :
Open Samsung Health
1. Enable checkboxes to accept data permissions to connect with WatchMaker and read daily step count
Steps 2-4 no longer needed
2. Hit … in top right corner > Settings
3. Scroll to bottom: 'About Samsung Health'
4. Enable developer mode by tapping 10 times on the version number
5. Return to WatchMaker and Test your step count is correct